Sunday, August 1, 2010

On a Diet

Yesterday I started a diet - GM Diet. I have been through this one last year. Eventhough i cheated twice through this 7-day diet, i lost 3 kgs.... i gained a lot during my pregnancy period as I used to literally for 2 ;).. Approx of 18-19 kgs i gained during my pregnancy. I managed to lose 15 kgs and I am actually in the ideal BMI range. But still I want to lose 5 more kgs. So yesterday the day went ok for me. But today it was dragging and i was feeling like i m gonna die due to cravings..from yesterdays weight, today i lost almost 1 kg (2 lbs). The diet says we will lose 10-17 lbs which i doubt in my case. Lets see after the 7th day...I couldnt control my hunger today and wanted to have some rotis with curry. But the thought of losing atleast 3 kgs, i controlled. But then just before i had a biscuit which is bran, high in fibre. Atleast it wont hurt on the fatty side. Anyways today is all veggie day. I m just holding my will power and testing it too that i will complete the 7-days w/o cheating (much that is).... i will let u know what is my final weight. If this goes successfully I m planning to look again this month end :)...

4 comments:

Rithvik Kadiresan said...

Don't give up,i'm sure if you move like this it will work....if the weight loss progr goes into your mind it will atomati start to reduce..
I know about GI diet,what is this new GM diet.. have to check?

Neetz said...

I havent given up yet Rithvik.. its going great... i m literally losing weight... Gm is an indian diet conducted by the Generla motors.. If u search GM diet u will get..its all over the internet... happy browsing :)

Suhaina said...

wish u all the very best dear.. i too was in this diet last month and lost 3 kgs.i breaked this diet after the 5th day...could not control myself...because I have to cook food for my hubby and son...
Let me see how many kgs u loose...u will soon become my inspiration... u can do it Neetz

Neetz said...

Hi Suhaina..thnx so much for drooping into my diary and sharing ur thoguhts :)... i m on day 4 of this diet... have lost 2 kgs already... planning to stick to it till 7th day... i will surely let u know :)