Sunday, August 1, 2010

Continued With Story

I actually started this blog with a concept of writing my experiences with my journey thru life. But then on the way i was sort of busy and with my arrival of my princess. Then another reason was my laziness. I actually didnt have the patience to sit and type to let you know whats in my mind. As I do have cookery blog, I was more intrested into that than this. For past few days I was like why dont I concentrate on this too so that.. one day my little one will be able to read what Iw ent thru and will learn (good and bad) that life is not that easy as it says and she will one step ahead of the experiences thats yet to come :).....


I dont have to worry also from being judged and saying "this is not going to happen" and " U r not suppose to say like that" and all. So here goes!!!

1 comment:

Anudeepa Kadiresan said...

Hi neetu,I let unnoticed your comment,any how will read ur story regularly and thanks for following my sons blog.