Monday, August 2, 2010

A lazy day

Today for no reason i woke up early..at 6.30am... can u believe it!!..ya ya i know..girls are not suppose to sleep late in mornings..i have heard from many people..but i am a late bug. ;).... yesterday my princess didnt wake up much during the night for feedings..so i guess i got enough of sleep and was not tired much to wake up in morning.. I did exercise for 15 mins though. thats the only good part i guess i did and ahh i cleaned the whole home too just before :)..... rest of the day went in browsing and blogging and watching TV, few hours behind my princess for feeding food...

Just now my hubby told he has a staff dinner..urgh!! i hate it when he says that.. Though i dont mind the party/dinner part.. i hate when he comes home late whether its for a reason or no reason... I love it when he is home early as i feel me, hubby and princess make 1 BIG happy family :)... nothing much of things happened today...

Ohh by the way i checked my weight today and i lost 1 lb more :)... wow i was feeling so great and i hope i atleast reach my goal somewhere close... will surely update :)

yesterday i had a video chat with my best friend... I cant tell u how exciting and happy i was...i was pissed off (dont mind the word) for something (which actually i cant mention here. family matters after all) and coincidently we came on chat. Seeing her thru webcam made my day and happingly i slept yest :)....it was fun. Its been almost 1 year since i have seen her as she is in US and getting to see her thru chat video made me fly :)... i hope you can understand that feeling :)
I love u dear..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello, First of all apologies for a very late reply. Thank you for liking my pictures and leaving a wonderful comment on my blog. I appreciate it.

I really admire of work. I was almost drooling while going through your blog. :) :P***

I am off to read your wonderful blogs. You will find me here; visiting....commenting ....and of course drooling.

Regards

Free email said...

It's great to spend a day as this...I can stay up late as long as I want, but getting up early is the most difficult thing for me do even if I sleep early :(